Trip to Virgin Islands:
Fortunately, Picasa is a program I have used and enjoy. I don’t use it for editing, as I prefer Photoshop Elements, or for quick edits, iPhoto. I love the way Picasa is seamlessly integrated and easily uploads photos from iPhoto. Picasa is a wonderful place to store photos and share with friends and family. It is easy to manipulate the albums in Picasa and play with the organization of the photos. And now, thanks to “iknow class,” I can convert photos to slide shows and imbed them on web pages, blogs, and presentations!
I enjoyed the Flicker Slide Show Val suggested and the many ways teachers can incorporate virtually field trips and lessons using photo albums. I have friends and family who use Flicker. In both Picasa and Flicker, it is easy to download and upload photos to share. We purchased a digital photo album for my father, and using both Picasa and Flicker, I downloaded family pictures from several online albums for him to enjoy. I have updated photos, using both sites, on an SD card to give him new images.
Life is good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment